Job Posting: Senior Systems Specialist (Downtown Vancouver)
We are looking to an Intermediate to Senior Systems Specialists for our Vancouver Office. The position combines technical support with network administration and infrastructure projects.
Dyrand Systems Inc. is an established IT Managed Services Provider in Canada, with a head office in Vancouver. We provide our clients a virtual IT department that gives them a team of specialists that monitor and manage their networks and systems.
Our extensive set of IT related services and partnerships ensure that our clients' IT systems provide full business value. Dyrand has strong partnerships with Lenovo, Dell, HP, IBM, Microsoft, Amazon AWS, and many other vendors and manufacturers. Our business is growing rapidly, so our team is expanding! We provide our employees with long-term careers: you will be involved with a wide variety of technical environments working with a spirited team of colleagues. We have a passion for growth, teamwork, and quality customer service. You must like working with technology, and love working with people. To fit in our team, you need to balance being reliable, focused, and pragmatic, with being innovative, outgoing, and fun!
== Requirements ==
- Have a technical diploma or degree or certificates
- Speak fluent English, and be comfortable engaging clients over the phone.
- Hyper-V (Windows Server)
- vSphere (VMware)
- Firewalls, Switches, Wireless : Cisco Meraki, HP/Aruba or equivalent
- Windows Server 2008 – 2016
- Office 365 suite of applications (Exchange Online, Skype for Business, SharePoint Online, OneDrive for Business)
Experience with Azure technologies
- Experience with identity management
- Windows Active Directory, AD Connect, AD Federated Services, Multi Factor Authentication, Azure AD SSPR /Password Reset Portal Setup
- Operations Management Suite, Application Insights, Azure Site Recovery (ASR), Azure Backup Server (MABS), Security Center, Azure Networking, Azure Storage
- Microsoft Cloud App Security (EMS)
- Mobile Application Management (MAM); protection and app restrictions on for Outlook and Office mobile apps on various mobile devices
- Mobile Device Management (MDM) : AirWatch, InTune, or equivalent
== Nice to have ==
- Experience in working with an IT MSP
- Familiar with ConnectWise
- Experience with LabTech
- Active Directory (group policy and user management)
- Exchange 2010/2013/2016
- SharePoint 2013/2016
- SQL 2012/2014/2016
- MCSA in Windows Server 2016 (70-740, 70-741, 70-742) or MCSE
- MCSA in Azure Cloud Platform (70-533, 70-535) or MCSE
- MCSA in Office 365 (70-346, 70-347)
== The Position ==
The ideal candidate will have experience that reflects both strong technical skills, as well as interpersonal and customer service skills.
You will be responsible for:
- Acting as a second/third level escalation support contact
- On Premise P2V and V2V migrations
- On Premise Workloads (DC , or App Servers) to Public Cloud migrations using Native Microsoft Azure toolsets Such as ASR (Azure Site Recovery) and Azure Migrate, etc.
- File Server migrations to Sharepoint or Azure File Services
- Email Server migrations to Office 365 via various toolsets
- Ensuring reliable and efficient operations at our data centre.
- Designing & implementing Active Directory and networks..
- Participating in infrastructure projects (systems and networks).
- Engaging and communicating with clients on their IT issues and concerns.
- You must be able to work non-office hours when clients require servicing off-hours, and share the on-call after-hours support duties with other staff.Though most of the work will be performed at our head office, some local travel in the Vancouver area may be required.
If you are interested, please submit resumes to email@example.com