Client Relationship Manager
Dyrand Systems Inc. is an established IT Managed Services Provider with clients throughout Canada and the USA. We provide our clients a virtual IT department that gives them a team of specialists that monitor and manage their networks and systems 24/7/365. Dyrand has created a unique method for IT service delivery that is very popular with our clients. Our extensive set of IT related services and partnerships ensure that our clients’ IT systems provide full business value. Dyrand is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, we are a Microsoft Tier 1 Cloud Service Provider, and we have strong partnerships with Lenovo and many other vendors and manufacturers.
We provide our employees with long-term careers; you will be involved with a wide variety of clients working with a spirited team of colleagues. We have a passion for growth, teamwork, and quality customer service. You must like working with technology, and love working with people. To fit into our team, you need to be intelligent, interesting, creative, pragmatic, ambitious, innovative, fun, and motivated.
In this position, you will be responsible for the management of the relationships with the clients in Dyrand’s customer base. The main goals are:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Proactive management of our clients, with responsibility for ensuring clients are on the latest technologies for hardware, software, cloud, and security.
- Building relationships and developing trust with our clients’ senior level decision makers.
- Conducting either quarterly or bi-annual review meetings with clients. This includes:
- Pre-meeting: Scheduling the meeting, reviewing the client’s systems history, discussing requirements with Dyrand management and technicians, and preparing a client presentation using various reporting tools.
- During the meeting: Reviewing the report with the client, providing advice and recommendations suggested by Dyrand’s technical team, documenting the meeting discussion, noting any requests/questions.
- Post-meeting: Following up on any client requests or questions discussed, providing the client with the meeting documentation.
- Preparing and presenting proposals to clients, as required.
- Assisting in providing Dyrand’s clients with accurate and detailed reporting of all systems, and serving as a point of contact for all follow-up activities generated by our technical staff.
- Assessing client requirements and developing recommended solutions with the assistance of our technical team.
- Developing and improving account plans in alignment with our corporate strategy and objectives.
- Developing and determining the reporting required for our clients, while continually improving and adding new reports to the review process.
- Developing an understanding of our customers’ needs and translating those into solution recommendations.
- Together with our management, conducting onsite or online presentations that showcase Dyrand’s services and products.
- Be an escalation point for clients, and work with other Dyrand departments to ensure clients are happy with the services we provide.
- Track and administer sales procedures through activities and opportunities in our PSA and remain compliant with our policies and procedures.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop in-depth knowledge of our product and service catalog and how it relates to our clients’ needs.
- Document internal processes and procedures related to your duties and responsibilities.
- Enter your time and expenses in our PSA daily.
- Understand processes by completing assigned training materials.
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities Required:
- Understand IT systems, networks, cloud computing, firewalls, backups/disaster recovery, etc.
- Ability to communicate features and benefits of Dyrand’s solutions.
- Ability and experience working with C-level people at organizations.
- Patience and strong customer services skills, and the ability to work with a myriad of businesses, technologies, applications, and personalities.
- Strong organizational, presentation, and customer service skills.
- Excellent ability to prepare written communications and materials.
- Willingness to learn the tools used to prepare reports and documentation for our clients.
- Interpersonal skills such as telephony skills, communication skills, active listening, and customer-care.
- Solid skills in office computing (such as MS Word, MS Excel, websites etc.).
We will train you in our processes and our products, particularly in Microsoft Office 365, Azure services, and the products we deliver to our clients.
Though most of the work will be performed from our office in Vancouver or remotely, travel throughout the Lower Mainland and occasionally throughout North America may be required.
We provide competitive compensation for this position (depending on your education, skills, and experience), an excellent health benefits package, and 3 weeks’ vacation. We also place a high value on teamwork and learning, ensuring all our staff meet once per week, and providing all the necessary tools to keep the skills of the team up to date.